Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm so sad!

duh..what a bad news..... again i sick again... stomach pain again yet fever and catch cold...i'm so bored with those sick again...never been good... but yet i'm have to work because there is a bunch of work waiting me at Office....duh...
don't want to OT anymore its so tired.... yet i get a bad news today.... i will be jobless for my part time work....
U all know why...

My manager talk to me today ..: wendy, i have to cut off your working hour....in this meantime we have a lot of people working here so we have to cut off your working hour, so in this mean time you no need to attend to work until we open new shop and after the arrangement of time table , i will slot in back your working time ...the new shop will be open on Jan so i will get you know the working time...Hope you Understand... ~~...
that's what my manager told me today.... i feel so disappointed ... and that time i feel like crying ..yet i feel so useless of me........ i'm so Uselesssssssssssss.....


Yet...
I feel very very very very the sad.....
The useless of me Cry again today.....
Again!

Yet.....

somemore i though i can tell you how i feel and how disappointed of me today...

现在我什麼都不想说la........

我又哭la..................


2 comments:

leong soon said...

Look at the bright side; now you've got more time to go shopping and sing K, hehe.

Don't be so depressed la, you can always seek employment elsewhere, and who knows, you might discover something new, cheers :)

Ku-ru / KynkiGoh said...

this is part of ur life..nothin can be perfect...so don think to much...new life is waiting for u in the other side....